We are searching for an experienced and dedicated Construction Superintendent to join our team. This position will fulfill the role of a working field superintendent who will be expected to take ownership of his/her assigned projects from pre-construction thru completion of projects.
Must have a complete and thorough understanding of construction practices — especially in the fields of landscape, pools, sidewalks, grading, pavilions/community centers, irrigation, monuments, signage and hardscape.
• Ability to read construction plans, layout projects from scaled plans, and to follow plans to the letter.
• Capable of handling all job specific paperwork, job site production, planning and scheduling of job specific subcontractors and material, and job site safety regulations.
• Experienced with requesting RFI’s, change orders, trade invoices and other related job documents.
• Ability to operate basic construction equipment.
• Customer relations and oversight of field personnel
• Inspection of all work done to ensure quality