BB&W Architects, LLC is looking to fill a vital position in our Kingwood office. We are currently seeking a highly motivated, proactive, and passionate professional.
The position requires:
• Bachelor or master’s architectural degree.
• 4 to 6 years of experience in commercial architecture.
• Knowledge of Revit or other BIM software, and Microsoft Office.
• Working knowledge of the IBC, NFPA, ADA or TAS and the ability to apply these codes to projects.
• Experience with healthcare projects and the FGI is preferred.
Required skills are:
• The ability to work independently and as a team member on multiple projects.
• Additional skills with building technology and the proficiency to create presentation, schematic design, design development and construction documents utilizing effective graphic, written and oral communication.
• Collaborate effectively with teams of designers, engineers, technicians, and contractors.
• Plan, coordinate, develop, and detail projects of medium to large scope and under minimal supervision.
• Experience in all phases of project delivery process from conceptual design to construction contract administration.