PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative, and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career.
We are seeking a Senior Billing Specialist with a minimum of 5 years’ related experience in the A/E/C industry. The ideal candidate must have strong organization skills and proficiency in Deltek Vision or related software experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Full Project and Billing/Invoicing cycle
– Project Accounting (contract review, project setup, invoicing schematics, reporting, issue insurance certificates, and implementation of client specific requirements)
– Physical and Electronic invoice submission/Client Portal uploads
– Project MWBE, City/Local Government Reporting
– Project analysis, reconciliation and maintenance
– Monitor A/R and perform collection effort
– Consultant Insurance Certificates management and tracking
-Prior work experience in an Architecture/Engineering environment.
– High School Diploma with at least 5 years of billing/invoicing (LS, T&M, and CP) and contract/project management support experience required.
– Intermediate/Advanced Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
– Proficient with A/E Industry Software – Deltek Vision or other related Deltek software
– Must be organized, detail oriented, motivated and able to multi-task
– Able to handle high volumes of voice/email/written correspondence.
– Willing to thrive and learn in a fast-paced environment
– FAR and Federal Contracting experience a plus
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation, and sick. If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you.
All interviews are conducted in-person as this position will work onsite at our Houston (Westchase) location. No remote work is available for this position. Masks are required in all public spaces within the office and are highly encouraged at individual workstations. Social distancing guidelines and cleaning procedures are in place to ensure health safety for all employees.
An Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled