Job Description: Electrical Design Engineer. The work for this position will be to design Electrical systems and produce Construction Documents and Specificaitons for our commercial building projects.
Job Responsibilities: In responsible charge of the electrical design portion of assigned projects.
Applicant Requirements: • Licensed Professional Engineer in Texas with minimum 5 years experience in electrical design for Commercial Institutional Industrial projects
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
• Strong communications skills.
• Excellent organization and time management skills.
• Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
• Effective working individually and within team environments.
How To Apply: Email Resume to Dave Ashton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Company Description: MEJ & Associates, Inc. is a leading, Austin-based Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing consulting engineering firm that plans and designs engineered systems for technically complex buildings in the commercial building, healthcare, research, education, industrial, and mission critical markets. MEJ is an employee owned firm that has been based in Austin since 1983. For more information go to www.mejassociates.com.
MEJ recognizes our employees are a highly valued part of our firm. They are the core of what has made MEJ a great firm to work for and why our culture promotes a work/life balance. MEJ offers the following benefits:
• Health Insurance (full employee coverage paid by MEJ)
• Dental, and vision insurance (paid by employee)
• 401(k) matching
• Life and disability insurance (paid by MEJ)
• Paid time off and holidays