Job Description: PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership and life.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Houston-based marketing team, who will collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Principals to develop and maintain a wide range of marketing and proposal deliverables. The ideal candidate is a positive, proactive team player with a can-do attitude, someone who is flexible and self-motivated.
Job Responsibilities: Responsibilities:
Include, but not limited to,
– Collaborate with firm Principals and the marketing team to organize and produce marketing deliverables including creative, quality and accurate qualification statements, proposals and presentations
– Support Marketing Manager with marketing communications, including the collection and development of website and social media content
– Utilize graphic design skills for the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, trade show collateral, market sector brochure updates and image library organization and maintenance
– Provide support to generate and maintain general marketing deliverables (project sheets, resumes, Vision database, etc.)
– Respond to various writing, editing, and image requests
– Collect and coordinate database updates for past and current projects
Applicant Requirements: Qualifications:
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
– 1+ years of relevant experience
– Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign), as well as MS Office Suite
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Exceptional organizational skills: ability to meet deadlines by prioritizing and managing simultaneous projects with competing demands
– Acute attention to detail
– Ability to independently define, schedule, and manage the proposal preparation process, including the ability to understand and analyze RFQ/RFP requirements
– Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction and proactively seek guidance as needed
– Demonstrated ability to work within a team structure
– Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays, vacation and sick.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you.
All interviews are conducted in-person as this position will work onsite at our office location. No remote work is available for this position.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
How To Apply: Please apply by using the following link: https://pgal.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/e7dd04cf-ce37-aa4c-c1f5-547af25256b3/apply?source=1888284-CS-31429