Job Description: Duplantis Design Group is actively looking to add project management personnel to our growing civil engineering team. The Civil Engineering Project Manager is responsible for overall supervision of commercial, industrial, municipal, and various other civil design projects. The Project Manager’s focus will be on providing utmost satisfaction to the client aligning with DDG’s core values. The Project Manager will require all projects are completed within the allocated schedule and budget provided. The Civil Engineering Project Manager is expected to operate projects with a certain degree of autonomy using staff and resources available within DDG’s offices to provide the client with the highest quality of services. The Project Manager shall be familiar with project development from preliminary design to development of construction plans to jurisdictional permitting to completion of construction activities. Experience with Client coordination and communication will be fundamental characteristics for the prospective Project Manager.
Job Responsibilities: – Achieve project objectives by managing CAD Operators, CAD Designers, and Assistant Project Managers
– Detail-oriented civil engineering design.
– Manage client needs, project scopes, budgets, support personnel, and schedule.
– Management of consultants for design efforts outside of those handled by Duplantis Design Group.
– Review and summarize environmental, wetland, geotechnical, traffic, and other essential reports for design implementation.
– Attend meetings with clients and consultants to understand project needs and issues, as well as present proposed solutions and design approaches.
– Construction administration management for submittals, RFI’s, and site visits with direct Contractor communication and field problem-solving capabilities.
– Comply and enforce with the DDG’s QA and QC procedures for every phase of work for every project team member.
Applicant Requirements: – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
– 3-6 years of experience of site development civil engineering projects.
– Registered Professional Engineering, Texas preferred.
– Experience with local jurisdictional governments related to design criteria and permitting.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in regard to project calls and correspondence.
How To Apply: – Submit resume to Monique Rodrigue, Human Resources Manager, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Specific project experiences and responsibilities shall be provided with resume.
Company Description: When you choose to join the DDG team, we promise an exciting career fueled by professional challenge and personal growth.
From the very beginning, we believed that exceeding our clients’ expectations was the only way to achieve long-term success. In the 24 years since our founding, our unwavering commitment to client service excellence has allowed us to grow into a multidisciplinary regional firm with over 100 full-time employees and 7 offices across South Louisiana and Texas – Thibodaux (headquarters), Covington, Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Lafayette, Mobile, and Houston.
Originally offering services in civil engineering, we have methodically expanded our services to also include architecture, coastal and water resources engineering, landscape architecture, wetlands and environmental consulting, and surveying. Through the hiring of key staff and strategic partnerships with specialty firms, DDG has proven the capability to deliver a wide range of services and support.