Job Description: PGAL is a national design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, inspired, collaborative, and open. We offer the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life. We believe in our studio; our studio and projects succeed because of the partnerships developed face to face in our studio as a team.
We are seeking a talented Architectural Designer with 3-5 years of experience who is interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring studio environment. We are seeking someone who brings rigor and urgency and can benefit from working for a 75+ year old national firm within the small creative architectural studio we call home in Austin Texas.
Job Responsibilities: – Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a large project team
– Prepare and develop architectural documents, elevations, sections and details utilizing REVIT under the direction of other project team members
– Responsibilities include all phases of design documentation through construction administration
– Work closely with the project team to meet aggressive schedule deadlines.
Applicant Requirements: – Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or related field from a program accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB).
– Must have demonstrated proficiency in REVIT, Enscape, the Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
– Excellent communication skills, both orally and written
– An established history of delivering comprehensive contract documents and a good understanding of building codes.
– Excellent graphics skills, preparing presentations and proposals
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
How To Apply: If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this position, resume and work samples must be provided in the application. Please apply via the URL below.
Company Description: At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering in-house study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
All interviews are conducted in-person as this position will work onsite at our office location. No remote work is available for this position.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled