Job Description: PGAL is a national design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, inspired, collaborative, and open. We offer the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life. We believe in our studio; our studio and projects succeed because of the partnerships developed face to face in our studio as a team.
PGAL is seeking an enthusiastic Architectural Intern with 0-3 years of experience interested in contributing to and thriving in a positive, mentoring studio environment. We are seeking someone who brings rigor and urgency and can benefit from working for a 75+ year old national firm within the small creative architectural studio we call home in Austin Texas.
Job Responsibilities: – Utilize strong graphic and design skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
– Responsibilities will include all phases of design documentation through construction administration, project management and client contact
Applicant Requirements: – Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related field from a program accredited by the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB)
– Working knowledge of REVIT, Enscape, and SketchUp with strong design skills
– Knowledge of InDesign and other types of graphic programs is a plus
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects in varying stages, both individually and as part of a project team
– Good communication skills, both orally and written
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
How To Apply: If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration, and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you. To apply, please complete an application including your resume and work samples to the URL below
Company Description: At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering in-house AXP study materials and group studies. We offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
All interviews are conducted in-person as this position will work onsite at our office location. No remote work is available for this position.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled