PGAL is an international design firm specializing in architecture, interior architecture, engineering, and planning for a diverse group of public and private sector clients. Our culture is energetic, collaborative, and open and offers the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types. PGAL is an ideal place to build a career and develop skills in design, project delivery, entrepreneurship, leadership, and life.
We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator to join our Houston-based marketing team, who will collaborate with the Marketing Manager and Principals to develop and maintain a wide range of marketing and proposal deliverables. The ideal candidate is a positive, proactive team player with a can-do attitude, someone who is flexible and self-motivated.
Include, but not limited to,
– Collaborating with firm principals and the marketing/business development team to organize and produce marketing deliverables including, creative, quality and accurate qualification statements, proposals and presentations
– Support Marketing Manager with marketing communications, including the collection and development of website and social media content
– Working with other marketing staff to identify creative new ways to enhance proposal and presentation products
– Utilize graphic design skills for the preparation of PowerPoint presentations, trade show collateral, market sector brochure updates and image library organization and maintenance
– Provide support to generate and maintain general marketing deliverables (project sheets, resumes, Vision database, etc.)
– Respond to various writing, editing, and image requests
– Collect and coordinate database updates for past and current projects
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
– 3+ years of relevant experience in A/E/C marketing – Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign), as well as MS Office Suite
– Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
– Exceptional organizational skills: ability to meet deadlines by prioritizing and managing simultaneous projects with competing demands
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to conceive and produce quality, professional proposals, and presentations from start to finish, including proofreading original technical narratives for project descriptions, project approaches, a variety of marketing pieces, as well as cutting edge graphics
– Demonstrated ability to work with minimal direction and proactively seek guidance as needed
– Demonstrated ability to work within a team structure
– Time management skills are a must, with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
– Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
PGAL offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) and profit sharing. We also offer paid leave inclusive of holidays and paid time off.
At PGAL, we believe that our employees are our future, so as well as offering inhouse study materials and group studies, we offer a reimbursement program for individual study materials/courses, exam/license fees and professional dues. In addition, we offer paid time off to take your exams.
If you are passionate about great design, team collaboration and creating change in communities across the country, we want to hear from you.
PGAL is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Females, Minorities, Veterans, and Disabled
PGAL is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.