Proposal and CRM Coordinator – Remote Work Position
January 29, 2023
Job Description: Akana has an immediate opening for a Proposal CRM Coordinator. This position coordinates all aspects of proposal preparation by working closely with staff throughout the company. This position will also be responsible for maintaining and updating our Client Relationship Management (CRM) System. Akana uses Unanet Cosential as our CRM. Location for this position is flexible including a primary work from home arrangement. This includes: overseeing RFP searches, coordinating, preparation of proposals; writing, editing, and assembling proposals; preparing and maintaining standard content for proposals (e.g., resumes, bios, qualifications), tracking proposal success, refining and streamlining the proposal preparation process, and assisting with other marketing, graphics, and document preparation activities. This is a mid-level position for someone with previous AE Marketing experience who is eager to learn new skills and be a critical team member.
Job Responsibilities: • Lead and prepare AE proposals
• Write, review and update employee resumes, project descriptions, and qualifications packages
• Write press releases and other external communications (e.g., articles, e-blasts, etc.)
• Update Cosential CRM Database
• Verify/update client references
• Audit and maintain consistency of existing information
• Update/maintain Business Development Pipeline
• Review/pass on lead generation data (e.g. IMS)
• Provide technical and copy editing of company reports, documents, manuscripts, and presentations
If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to talk with you about joining our team.
Applicant Requirements: • Bachelor’s degree, or commensurate qualifications, in English, Marketing, Communications or similar field
• 5 years’ experience in the AE industry performing similar duties
• Excellent written and oral communications skills with strong attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and computer skills
• Cosential or other CRM experience required
• Microsoft Office 365 and Adobe InDesign
Preferred Qualifications: Experience responding to federal, municipal, tribal, and private RFPs to provide architecture/engineering services on urban development, real estate or major infrastructure development projects.
How To Apply: To apply please submit a resume, cover letter, and writing sample to Human Resources (https://secure5.saashr.com/ta/AG16.careers?rnd=QED).
Company Description: Akana, one of the region’s largest Native American owned architecture/engineering (A/E) consulting firms, provides services designed to transform the built environment and restore the natural one. The firm’s expertise ranges from urban planning, to engineering critical infrastructure and designing culturally sensitive buildings and places. Our approximately 100 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, and construction management professionals work for this dynamic organization across the western United States.
The Salary for this position is competitive and based on experience. Akana offers full benefits including healthcare, 401k with match (after one year), short- and long-term disability insurance, sick and vacation leave. We are ideally situated just 20-minutes from downtown Portland and have free parking!
Akana is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on any basis protected by law. Our EEO policy statement is available on our website at www.akana.us
This opportunity may be subject to the requirements of FAR Clauses 1452.226-70 and 1452.226-71 regarding preference in hiring of Native Americans.
Native Americans are encouraged to apply.